How Bloggers invest the money they get from Google Adsense

Monday, December 22, 20081comments

by Charles Roring

coffee.jpgI have reached 150 US dollar from Google Adsense this month. It is not a huge amount of money. I still wonder why many successful bloggers get 10 K to 20 K a month from blogging. This is not my question alone, this is the question from many bloggers. So, what I do is trying to get the answer from successful bloggers on the internet. I choose two from sixty bloggers which Paula Neal Mooney mentioned in the blog. They are Joel Comm and John Chow. After reading many articles which they wrote in their blogs or websites, I conclude that they re-invest their income in projects that are still related to their main blogging business. They write books containing their success stories. From the books which they write and sell, they get more money and they are getting more and more famous. These books actually are their marketing tools.They do not have to spend a lot of money for advertising their websites or blogs. They just sell their books and at the same time promote their blogs written in those books. It is a nice idea. So, how I invest the 150 bucks which I just got from Google Adsense. The answer is simple. I pay my telephone bill. I spend a lot of money reading articles about how to make a good blog that is interesting and is able to attract thousands of visitors everyday.What I get from reading a lot of articles about blogging? Easy answer: "Content is King." I write in blogspot. It means this blog is hosted by Google. So, I don't have to worry about whether Google wants index my blog or not. I just need to focus on the content. Let Google handle the search engine. That's the most important thing that we must know. Just focus on the content. That is the best investment I can make from the 150 US dollars Google Adsense gave me this month. It means I only need to buy a bag of coffee beans and spend it for the next month writing more stories about how to make money from home by blogging. Technorati :
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:55:00 AM

Hey Charles,

Thanks for the link.

Yeah -- just keep blogging and don't give up.

Even after 3 years of blogging, I still get frustrated at income growth at time, and make mistakes.

But each day is a learning process, and when I step back and realize how much I've been blessed by God and how much I'm learning still each day -- it's wonderful.

You're right, too, about the ebooks and such.

I want to write one once I further establish a good selling tactic for people looking for Amazon products.

But I only want to price it a $7.77 and make it really useful, so that people can actually make some money from it all.

Take care and Happy Monday,
Paula

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sustainable Development - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger