Translate

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nature Lover Blog uses Four Column Template


canna-flower-minahasa.JPGThe blog of Nature lover is now using four column template. It is something new for me as the blogger or creator of this blog. I realized that designing a four column template is difficult to be done alone. So I type four column template for blogspot dot com or blogger dot com and I found it. It is in a blog that provides the template which everbody can download.


I don't know whether you like it or not. I only see that it is good in displaying more links and of course the ads which I need to monetize the blog from the writings or posts. Recently,


I found that I am not focused on certain topics. My postings become diverse and cannot optimize the rank in the search engine.


But I guess it's OK. As long as I can express my opinions or ideas. If you find that it is getting difficult to find the topics that you are looking for, why don't you send me a message. Actually I need response about what should I write for this blog. Comments or suggestions from readers are needed to improve this blog's performance.


I hope next year, everything will be better for us all, more jobs, peace in the middle east and better and healthier life.


Happy New Year to all of you my readers, from Charles Roring in Manokwari Indonesia

No comments: