Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Morning Sketch of A Woman in Watercolor

This morning, after taking a splash bath I tried to "play with my drawing pencil". It was a blunt 2B Staedtler which I used to draw an adult woman. The topic of my today's post is still about sketching. It is not the same as the teapot (or poci teh in Bahasa Indonesia language) that I drew yesterday. It took 30 minutes to sketch this beautiful adult woman. She is around 30 years old. This drawing or sketch is different from the watercolor painting of a beautiful girl sitting by falling water. I didn't give too much detailed lines on this sketch. I just drew her by making some rough lines. To enhance the shadow, I brushed it with Pentel watercolor. I did not color the sweater instead I only gave some pencil lines to create an impression that she was wearing a sweater.

No comments: